- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
TECHNICAL AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
SOMECO is also an experienced technical and after-sales service provider at the service of our customers. Totally autonomous, our technical and after-sales service deals with more than 80% of cases directly in our workshops in Villepinte or on-site.
To guarantee a quality service, our experienced technicians receive regular training from our partners. The availability of our technicians, quality, and respect for deadlines are the watchwords of our technical service. We provide technical support, maintenance, after-sales service, and calibration services for our entire range.
Calibration on site or in the workshop, depending on the type of instrument. HARDNESS TESTERS MEASURING COLUMNS PROFILE PROJECTORS 3D VIDEO MACHINE
SOMECO is recognised as an approved DATA DOCK training organisation. The training courses we provide on our range of instruments, either on-site or at our premises, can be allocated to your training budget.
SOMECO has a large stock of spare parts. The range of instruments is maintained over time, ensuring that our customers will be able to use their inspection equipment perfectly for many years. All our repairs are subject to a prior quotation and customer acceptance.