- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
WIRELESS PORTABLE HARDNESS TESTER
How can you measure a hardness tester in a hard-to-reach area?
We have the solution with the eHANDY ESATEST portable hardness tester, which determines hardness by measuring electrical resistance.
The test is based on the principle of the electrical resistivity of the material. Principle patented by ERNST/CISAM srl
This method makes it possible to quickly analyse the hardness of materials at different depths, even in inaccessible places.
The loads used range from 1 to 10 kgf.
Areas of use and examples:
– Surface treatment (induction treatment).
– Poorly accessible surfaces (teeth; weld bead).