- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
ThermaWIFI-Data Recording Thermo-Hygrometer
A thermo-hygrometer that records data is an essential tool for controlling the ambient atmosphere in your working environment.
T2DF, recording thermo-hygrometer with alerts on PC and smartphone:
- ThermaWIFI Data simultaneously measures and records temperature and relative humidity (%RH). You can set alerts and be informed immediately on your computer or smartphone.
- The data logger has a large LCD screen that displays the temperature and humidity of your premises. ThermaWIFI Data has 2 LEDs, one flashing green to indicate that the data logger is in use and one red to indicate that the set values have been exceeded.This ThermaData WiFi data logger is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as monitoring HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) environments, monitoring storage areas, monitoring laboratory environments, etc.
Free software download, click on this link.
As well as being user-friendly, it’s also powerful and high-performance.
The ThermaWIFI-ST v4.0.0 software (Windows 7,8 & 10 compatible) organises and analyses temperature and humidity data to provide accurate, reliable management information and ensure the traceability essential for rigorous management of your processes.
It can display up to 32 curves on a graph, with line colours selectable by the user. All files can be viewed as miniature icons for easy identification.
The software allows the user to program the recording sampling rate (0.1 to 255 minutes), the synchronisation interval with the PC, the date and time, select the temperature unit, °C or °F, and a manual start option. It is also possible to create a user ID for each recorder.
- Simultaneous display of humidity and temperature
- Stores up to 18,000 values
- Alarms: High and low values, on screen (LED display)
- Measurement range: 0 to 50°C / 0 to 100%rh
- Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1%rh
- Accuracy 1: ±0.5°C / ±2%rh at 25°C (from 20 to 80%rh)
- Accuracy 2: ±3%rh at 25°C (from 30 to 90%rh)
- Accuracy 3: ±4%rh at 25°C (from 0 to 100%rh)
- Hysteresis: ±1%rh
- Sensor type: Thermistor / capacitive polymer
- Memory: 2x 9000 (9000 humidity values and 9000 temperature values)
- Sampling rate: Adjustable from 0.1 to 255 minutes
- Battery life: 2x AA 1.5 volt / ± 10 months at 20°C
- Display: LCD + 2 LEDs (green and red), 12 mm high digits
- Weight and dimensions: 165g, L72xW29xH96 mm
- Optional UKAS calibration certificate
Optional Accessories :
- Wall bracket
- Magnetic holder
- Silicone protection