- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
Portable Hardness Tester WEBSTER
The Webster clamp can be used to check thin metal sheets or plates quickly and easily.
The result read on the dial can be converted using the graph supplied with the device.
Webster type B clamp for testing aluminium
Webster type B75 pliers for testing copper, brass and mild steel
Demand quality, the genuine WEBSTER pliers made at WEBSTER in the USA.
- Thickness of part to be inspected: 1 to 7 mm max.
- Dial scale: 0-20
- Conversion to Rockwell E for type B clamp
- Conversion to Rockwell B for type B75 clamp
Optional capacities :
– 1 to 9 mm, 6.3 to 12.7 mm
– 2.5 to 19 mm, 12.7 to 22 mm, 15.8 to 25.4 mm