- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
The hardness measurement on rubbers, neoprene, plastics with a thickness from 0.8, jsuqu’à 6 mm is specified in micro-DIDC (International Degree of Rubber Hardness). The English acronym is also often used, micro-IRHD (International Rubber Hardness Degree according to DIN ISO 48), but both are actually exactly the same test.
The measurement on samples with a thickness greater than or equal to 6 mm is expressed in SHORE.
The modular MICRO-IRHD system consists of a double column frame, 2 interchangeable motorized units, IRHD or SHORE, 1 electronic controller to transmit data to the software and data analysis and storage software.
It will allow you to make a test easily, with great reproducibility and ensure a good traceability of the results.
Durometers such as IRHD and SHORE can be delivered with a Dakks calibration certificate.
Accessories such as the O-ring centering system, an X-motion table with digital stop or a sample clamping system can be offered as an option.