- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
HT 1000A Portable Hardness Tester (Without Output), HT 2000A (With Output)
The HT1000 and HT2000 portable hardness testers operate on the rebound principle. They are recommended for hardness testing on steel, cast iron and aluminium parts with a minimum thickness of 50mm.
Direct reading in Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell B, Rockwell C
Test principle :
- Impact system with integrated probe.
- HLD hardness is the ratio between the fall speed and the rebound speed of a mass multiplied by 1000.
- The microprocessor converts the HLD result into HB-HRC-HRB-HV-HSD.
- The test can only be carried out on parts with a relatively large, solid mass; the test on a hollow part is not suitable.
- In the case of thin or light parts, it is necessary to couple them to larger masses.
- The surface in the test area must be clean and have a roughness of around 1.6 Ra.
- It is advisable to carry out 3 to 4 tests and average them to determine the hardness (the instrument calculates the average automatically).
- Tests: HLD, HV, HB, HRB, HRC, HSD
- Test result displayed in large LCD window, 8mm high characters
- Accuracy ± 4 HLD
- Lightweight (120 g), easy to use
- Dimensions 165 x 28 x 28 mm
- Operates on 2 x 3V lithium batteries (CR 2330), 40 hours continuous use or 2500 tests
- Operates in any position 0° 45° 90° 135° 180° (can be set before testing)
- Immediate indication of the average number of tests performed
- Results can be printed on an infrared printer (HT 2000 A only)