- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
Digital Forge gauge with TILT control and mechanical overload protection-Traction Compression – DSV
The DS series digital force gauges dynamometers, model DST and DSV are
IMADA’s the lastest generation of digital force gauge.
The DST dynamomètre replaces the DS2 MODEL, which was discontinued at the end of 2018.
Main innovation DSV digital force gauges dynamometer.
- Mechanical stop protection against overloads.
- TILT function, emits an audible alarm when it detects an angular positioning error in relation to the preset position, to ensure greater accuracy during manual measurement;
- Up to 4 force gauge DSV’s can be connected on the PC at the same time.
- thanks to automie
- DST-2N/ 2 N (200 gf)
- DST-5N / 5 N (500 gf)
- DST-20N / 20 N (2 Kgf)
- DST-50N / 50 N (5 Kgf)
- DST-200N / 200 N (20 Kgf))
- DST-500N / 500 N (50 Kgf)
- DST-1000N / 1000 N (100 Kgf)
DSV pecific feature :
- TILT, DSV emits an audible alarm when he detects a right/left or up/down angular positioning error in relation to the preset position.
- Continuous PEAK mode
- Internal memory (1000 points)
Common features DSV & DST
- Traction – compression
- Accuaracy ± 0.2% PE * ±1 digit
- Selection of 3 mesurments units Kgf, N, Ib (oz)
- Overload alarm
- Overload capacity 200% audible alarm up to 90% of PE, audible and visual alarm above 110% PE*.
- Heavy-duty aluminium body. Ergonomics shape for a better grip
- Reversible display for manual or bench use.
- Battery- or mains-powered (USB charging via PC, mobile battery or mains adapter)
- Operating time 14 hours ( 30 in eco mode ), charging time ± 5 hours
- Indicator light for min, max, ok
- 4-digit LCD display
- Sampling rate 1000 times/seconde
- USB and RS 232 C outputs
- PEAK-Hold Function
- Update display 10 times/seconde
- M6 tension-compression axis threading
- Automatic shutdown after 10 mn of non-use
- Operating range 0°-40°C, 20-80%RH
- Weight 460g
- Overall dimensions 181 x 72 x 32 mm
Detailed specifications are available on the IMADA webside.