- PRODUCTS RANGE
- Special Hardness testing machine EASYDUR for metal industry and forges
- Food Control
- Manual measurement, hand tools
- Spring testing machine EASYDUR
- UTM, Universal testing Machine tensile & compression
- Weights & Balances – Mass measurement – Force measurement – Torque measurement
- Height gauge, height caliper and surface plate
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Vision measuring system
- Microscope, Stereoscopic magnifier
- Roughness tester, Surface and profile measurement
- Hardness testing machine
- Metallography equipment, Metallography consumables
- Dynamometers and accessories
- Torquemeter and accessories
- Thickness measurement – Temperature measurement – Speed and time measurement
- High precision spirit levels, Electronic inclination measuring instruments
- Catalog and promotion
- Technical documentation
- User manuals
ACT test stand – Automatic Crimp Pull Tester
How do realize a crimping control
Crimp control by image analysis
One of normalize method consist to make a cut of the podset to make a aspect control and image analysis dimmensionnel. In general cutting is done with a metallographic and the pod is then observed with a triancular adapted to a camera and dedicated software.
Control by traction force with motorized test stand
The lugs is placed in a « puller » band the wire is clamped to the moving part of test bench. The movement can be either motorized or manual. With a motorized test bench like the ACT1000N, you can perform 2 types of test. Either a BREAK, where the force is exerted gradualy until failure, or a KEAP, where a predifined force is a exerted for a set time.
Motorized test bench traction force for control of terminal crimping and crimped cable.
Traction motirized bench for crimp test ACT1000 N special create for the quality verification of crimping your terminals.
- TEST°1: Pull-off or breakage test to evaluate the tensile force on electrical wires and accurately determine the value leading to sample breakage.
- TEST°2: Maintain force test for a set period of time.
Once the test has been completed, the moving part automatically returns to its original position, and the tester saves the result in its internal memory and on the PC.
It is possible to configure 26 saved tests from A to Z. Once the test has been set up, simply press the START button to start the automatic test cycle.
When the test is completed, the carriage returns to its initial position, and the value appears on the display, along with the test information OK or NG (No good).
The results is stored in the test bench memory and/or on the PC, if the instrument is connected to the ACT LOGGER software.
ACT 100 N can be set from the test bench menu and also from the software. ACT-LOGGER software, makes it easy to ensure production exellent production traceability.
It enables results to be collected and archived them in folders or CSV files, which can be read in EXCEL, as wel as the printing of an inspection report.
The mesurement are realised at 2000Hz sampling frequency a enabling a precision ± 0,5%.
The BREAK and KEEP mode are selectable on the BREAK mode , you can do a destructifs non destructif test for applying a specifc force on a predefined times.
Maxi Sample lengh
±0,5% FS ±1 Digit
±0,5% FS ±1 Digit